Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Lake Hatcher House for rent.
Three Bedroom. Two bath
Quiet neighborhood. Big views.
One car garage. Wood Stove.
Available October 1, 2017.
This house is 235 Carpin Circle in Lake Hatcher. Feel free to drive by and look in the windows.
The house was built in 2004. It has a sunny south-facing deck that was completely rebuilt in June 2017. The slider opens onto a large backyard that joins a narrow greenbelt. The house has two LPEA high efficiency heaters, and a cozy wood stove that is capable of heating the whole 1250 square feet.
Two of the three bedrooms are carpeted. The carpet was replaced in May 2014. The rest of the floors are tile and laminate. There is a washer and dryer in the mudroom and all electric appliances including a dishwasher.
Renters are responsible for:
- First & Last + $300 damage deposit
- PAWS (approx $50-60/mo)
- LPEA ($200/mo 12-month avg. family of 4)
- Snow removal and trash.
What we're looking for:
- Non-Smokers. (Non-negotiable.)
- Long-term renters.
- Responsible, employed humans who pay their rent on time.
- Tidy humans who will take good care of the house/yard. (PLPOA is strict)
- We are animal lovers, but would prefer you have just one pet or none at all.
If that's you, please fill out this application:
We will review your application and call you for a phone interview. If you have questions for us we will respond by email.