Three Bedroom | Two Bath | Lake Hatcher
NEW SUNNY SOUTH FACING DECK.
Quiet neighborhood. Big views.
One car garage. Wood Stove.
$1250/month + $300 security + LPEA & PAWS
This house is 235 Carpin Circle in Lake Hatcher. Feel free to drive by and look in the windows.
The house was built in 2004. It is clean and well-kept. The exterior was stained in November 2017 and it has a south-facing deck that was completely rebuilt in June 2017. The slider opens onto a large backyard that joins a narrow greenbelt. The house has two LPEA high efficiency heaters, and a cozy wood stove that is capable of heating the whole 1250 square feet.
Two of the three bedrooms are carpeted. The carpet was replaced in May 2014. The rest of the floors are tile and laminate. There is a washer and dryer in the mudroom and all electric appliances including a dishwasher.
Renters are responsible for:
- First & Last + $300 damage deposit
- PAWS (approx $50-60/mo)
- LPEA ($200/mo 12-month avg. family of 4)
- Snow removal and trash.
What we're looking for:
- Non-Smoking. No drug use. (Non-negotiable.)
- Six month lease with option to extend.
- Responsible, employed humans who pay their rent on time.
- Tidy humans who will take good care of the house/yard. (PLPOA is strict)
- We are animal lovers, but would prefer you have just one pet or none at all.
If that's you, please fill out this application:
We will review your application and your references, then call you for an interview. If you have questions please email.